Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas 2015

Merry Christmas, people!   Hope everyone is enjoying the day and gets a chance to spend it with your blood or chosen families.

I also hope that you received the gifts that you wished to get under your Christmas trees, and if you didn't, that what you wanted is available at a steep end of year discount

And later on tonight we'll have a Christmas Day full moon for the first time since 1977.

As for me, I'm going to focus on counting my blessings. I went to a few conferences and conventions, got to attend an historic event at the White House in March, and got to reconnect with and meet some amazing people inside and outside the community.

And I'm also blessed to know, talk to and call my friends some amazing trans people in our community

Can't forget as of next Friday my blog will celebrate its ten year anniversary.  

So what will 2016 hold in store for me and our beloved trans community?   I'll do some hard solid thinking about that later, but today I'm going to take the opportunity to enjoy Christmas Day, kick back, recharge the creative batteries, scarf down somebody's holiday home cooking and take the day off.   Now if the news cycle intrudes on this day or I get some idea for a post I have to share with the world, I'll post it.  


Yeah, yeah you'll get this week's Shut Up Fool post at noon CST per usual.  Otherwise any other posts will wait until tomorrow, subject to the news cycle.

But besides that, Merry Christmas!

No comments: